The 5 Fundamental P.O.W.E.R. Moves You Need To Make In 2014 and Beyond!
The 5 Fundamental P.O.W.E.R. Moves
You Need To Make In 2014 and Beyond!
My Speech For The National Council
of Negro Women General Meeting
If you are truly prepared to breakthrough to your next level of success, then it is imperative that you commit to consistently incorporating 5 fundamental P.O.W.E.R. moves. These 5 fundamental P.O.W.E.R. moves will position you to not only move forward but you will also flourish in 2014 and beyond.
- Protect, prepare and provide platforms for the men, women and children in your divine proximity. – There will be men, women and children who God will divinely assign to be in close proximity with you physically, spiritually and through virtual social media. It will be your God-given responsibility to protect them through your prayers, prepare them with the knowledge and resources that you have as well as provide them with platforms to utilize their gifts and talents.
- Overcome insecurities and any indignations that are preventing you from bettering yourself and others. - Be determined not to shrink your potential success because you have not overcome your insecurities. As you are working to release insecurities, also reconcile the indignations you have against others whom you should be collaborating with.
- Write a strategic life plan and work it without procrastination. – Moving forward and flourishing will require more than just writing goals. It is going to require writing a strategy that lists in detail what your goals are, what resources you need to reach those goals as well as obstacles that you may encounter. After you write a strategic life plan you must work it without procrastination.
- Embrace the unknown, the uncomfortable & unlikeable. - Choose to venture out and try different things. Refuse to stay in your comfort zone. Let go of always avoiding situations and people you dislike. Moving forward and flourishing is going to force you to conquer your fears and frustrations.
- Remain resilient during challenges and remember to persevere when you really want to quit. – You will encounter some trials, challenges and difficulties that will cause you sorrow. But you cannot stew in your sorrow. You cannot quit! Bounce back so that you can move forward and flourish.
You’ve got the P.O.W.E.R. to transcend the traditional! You’ve got the P.O.W.E.R. exceed the ordinary! You’ve got the P.O.W.E.R. to leap over the limits! You’ve got the P.O.W.E.R. to soar beyond your cycle of sameness! And when you incorporate these 5 fundamental life principles, then you’ve got the P.O.W.E.R. move forward and flourish in 2014 and beyond!